Golden Software Grapher 14.3.383 is a powerful tool for drawing a variety of different complexity graphs that are good for doing this. Grapher 14 software is very useful for students, engineers and those involved in drawing disciplines.
Finally, Grapher 14.3 reduces the cost of drawing graphs and allows the user to design their own graph with the Golden Software Grapher without spending too much time. Golden Software Grapher 14 has more than 60 unique chart types.
Generate 2D or 3D linear or logarithmic lines, scatter, function, dispersed class, bubble, bar charts, floating bars, new charts. Creating lines, tapes, creating different shapes, winds are a great feature of this software. As well as the creation of 2D and 3D vector sketch lines, scattered, triple charts bubbles. Show high close up or specialty candlesticks.
Create graphs including histograms, Sharp boxes, and QQ charts. The Golden Software Grapher 14.3 is very good for students who work in maths and can help greatly in advancing their lessons and performing logarithmic operations. In the Golden Software Grapher software, you can save your graff files to Grapher 5, Grapher 6, Grapher 7 in the form of GRF or GPJ.
- Improved TIF import filter to handle images with transparency settings.
- Corrects an issue where the graph and metafile exports to the GSB.
- An updated application in the plot.gpj file of the radar in the sample directory.
- Modify an issue in which DTED files cannot be used as a GRD file when creating contour and network mappings.
- Corrects an issue in which some Cyrillic text is incorrect in the user window.