Sprint-Layout 6.0 is a program for designing printed circuit boards (PCBs) that have a lot of applications in the field of electronics. With Sprint Layout 6.0, you can easily design the circuits you want, with Sprint-Layout, according to users. The growing popularity is the perfect program for this.
The logical and intelligible structure of Sprint Layout 6 makes it possible for engineers to focus on circuit design rather than engaging with Sprint Layout 6; you can quickly design the circuit you are looking for and do not worry about any limitations; you are just as comfortable on paper as you can.
Finally, Sprint Layout 6 covers all the PCB design requirements, as well as a large number of useful functions for designing circuits, along with an expandable library of common components that extends the functionality of Sprint Layout.
- Automatic connection and routing between different components.
- High resolution and high resolution for any type of circuit, for example, the ability to define a grid of points at 1 Micrometer distance.
- Manage different layers.
- Ability to work with multiple bundles simultaneously and save in a file.
- Profile panel to facilitate editing component details.
- Ability to check design rules (DRC) and display existing errors.
- Printing circuits.
- Different outputs.
- Supports Lay format.