V-Ray 3.60 for SketchUp 2018-2016 Download
The V-Ray 3.60 for SketchUp 2018-2016 plugin provides plug-ins for sketching, fast rendering, better lighting, and the ability to create and visualize complex scenes for designers. This designer-friendly rendering is a solution to the remarkable improvement of Sketch-Up features in the V-Ray RTU V-Ray Visual Studio and improves image-quality image quality with V-Ray Dome Light.
V-Ray 3.60 for SketchUp 2018 and 2016 is a professional rendering and lighting solution for architects and designers. V-Ray 3.4 supports 2017 sketching. It’s easy to learn and use. You can view all available plugins in this section of the scotch plugin.
- 3 Rendering Modes: You can choose your rendering mode from the Hybrid Rendering mode, the CPU, and the GPU depending on your hardware or project.
- Interactive rendering – fine-tuning the lights and materials and seeing the result at the same time. A new vista rendering is available.
- Light and Lighting: Easily render any natural and artificial light. Simulate real light at any time and in any place. Creating quick and real depth and depth.
- Virtual reality: Render ready-made VR content for virtual reality headsets.
V-Ray 3.60 for SketchUp 2018-2016 Download For Windows
V-Ray is a computer-generated imagery rendering software application developed by the Bulgarian company Chaos Group.
- Developer :
- Version :
- Language :English
- Update :
- License :
- Systems :
- Downloads :
- Vote Software :(0 votes, Average: 0)
- Compatibility :Windows 10 / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 8.1