Adobe Director 12.0 is a powerful tool for creating multimedia applications that can easily create educational software, games, prototypes of commercial software, simulators, multi-media CDs Media will be.
One of the things to note is that the output of Adobe Director 12.0 is very flexible and can be used in a variety of applications, such as web-based applications or for use on Windows and Macintosh, as well as CDs and DVDs.
Finally, Adobe Director 12.0 Final easily supports most of the audio and video formats and can be used without the need to enter these formats into the software environment.
Also, the capabilities of Adobe Director 12, beautiful effects to apply to the images. And also in this version of the software supports three-dimensional rendering. Macromedia Directories, now part of Adobe’s family, is one of the oldest multimedia software development software that is largely similar to the Flash program.
The software structure is the first version of the Director with the Adobe Branding 11, which includes DirectX 9 for the 3D engine and the UNICODE Governorate to support all languages in the world.
- A powerful tool for creating educational software, games, prototypes of commercial software, simulators, multimedia CDs and more.
- Supports over 40 different audio and video formats.
- Unicode support.
- Beautiful filters for applying to images.
- Support and interaction with the adobe flash cs3 program.
- Ability to use text effects such as smooth, crisp.
- Ability to build projects to run on Mac OS or Windows with a single click.
- Support for AGEIA PhysX to build realistic models for games and simulators.
- Compatible with different versions of Windows including Windows 7 and 8.
Easily create educational software.