One of the most common problems encountered by users in computer networks is the lack of communication in various environments. For example, users who are connected in the network environment (not in the Internet environment) are usually not able to communicate with each other using Windows itself.
Being overly abundant is that it offers users a very simple way to send and receive messages. But a messenger called BigAnt Office Messenger, designed for network environments can easily solve many problems. BigAnt Office Messenger is A simple tool that allows users to use security and compatibility with a variety of networks to allow voice and video chat and text messaging in the network environment without the need to have the Internet.
BigAnt Office Messenger is a simple and small tool that also helps network administrators install software on the server system to configure it for all the so-called clients; that is, administrators in the network can manage the users in relation to chat, and the texts they submit To view.
- Awesome user interface.
- No need for internet.
- Ability to manage managers in the network on Messenger.
- Possibility to send and receive files.
- Make voice and video chat.
- Remote Desktop Opportunity.
- Install and run free up to 10 systems in the network environment.
- High-speed communication.
- Compatible with different versions of Windows including popular Windows 7.
Secure corporate instant messaging program.