Midland Valley Move 2018 is the core application of the Move series, a powerful and independent environment for data integration, cross-sectional construction, and 3D modeling, as a base for specialized structural modules for two-dimensional and three-dimensional motor modeling. Geomechanical modeling, fracture, error response, as well as error and stress analysis.
- Create 3D levels, shapes, and volumes of a wide variety of data types.
- Photogrammetric support including projection of images in an existing network.
- Create and cut two-dimensional sections at any angle and orientation through the model.
- Analysis feature with various graphics plots including SCAT.
- Update the model in real time using the deformation tool to change the speed of the levels.
- View and analyze binary data with Well Track and Well Marker analyzer.
- Visualization of data and models with advanced tools including animation, lighting, and camera capability.
- Extract data in different formats for further analysis and modeling.