PS3 Media Server can help you to play PS3 games on your portable Devices and smart TV such as Xbox 360, Pioneer, Philips, Samsung, and Sony television, portable devices are written and created in Java for streams. DLNA compatible devices have two functions ( Servers ) & ( Clients ) to receive and play media, for viewing images, videos, music, that is DLNA Media Server.
- Connect DLNA Media server using a wire or wifi.
- You can use your pc with Windows media player 11 latest installed.
If you want to use this PS3 Media Server on your pc just follow these steps.
- You must already installed or install Windows media player 11 latest version if your Windows media player is an old version it can’t work, so you need to download it from Microsoft the latest version.
- After installing this software, open software and open media sharing library.
- Check share media option.
- In the list of devices under the Share media option checkbox, select the devices that you want to share and then just allow it.
For more better information if you need it just visit this given link, this link is from PlayStation, see all the information in the manual.
- Ready to lunch music, video, and more.
- Real-time video cinema.
- Thumbnail generation.
- Browse zip and rar files as archived type.
- Direct streaming.
- Online internet TV.
- Podcasts audio and Video.