PSIM Professional 9 is a powerful software for designing, analyzing and simulating electronic circuits. Using PSIM Professional 9.0, electronic engineers are able to select a variety of electronic components from the vast library of PSIM Professional 9.1 and use it in their circuit. PSIM 9 is a complete electrical and electronic laboratory in which a variety of sensors and measuring devices such as oscilloscopes, wave analyzers, displays and thermal analysts, direct and indirect flows, as well as working with AC and DC motors are available. So that we can have a complete understanding of the operation of the circuit.
During the simulation, you can see live, through the probes, the flow, voltage, and other parameters. Finally, PSIM Professional 9 has the power to display and personalize the waves. You can easily change the waveform, change its measurement units, calculate the amplitudes and points of the intersection of the waves.
One of the benefits of PSIM Professional 9 is the ability to communicate with MATLAB and Simulink software for more sophisticated and accurate simulations. In fact, the output of PSIM 9 as a mathematical data entry you can enter into these programs and enjoy the benefits of them. The PSIM Professional 9.0.3 has a great ability to design industrial circuits and power circuits with sophisticated domain and more power and speed than PSpice software to design these circuits.
With all the features it has, it has an easy-to-use interface that makes it easy to work with, so you can get to know the general features of the program after completing several projects, with a little overview of the menus and windows of the program.
- Making fast and simulated models.
- Analysis of different modes of the circuit such as harmonics, thermal, motor drive.
- Provide perfect and non-tolerant processes for educational applications.
- The ability to simulate z-domain systems.
- Has a powerful C language compiler with internal coding capability.
- High power in processing and displaying the output waveform.
- Display the effective voltage and average output waveform at any point.
- Visibility of several waveforms per page and calculation of crossings.
- Ability to fully customize the output waveform.
- Highly accurate in analyzing various transient states.
- Having a fully visual and graphical environment.
- Has various default models and models.
It is designed specifically for use in power electronics and motor drive simulations