Geographic Calculator 2019 For 32-64 Bit is a global and reliable tool for converting and transmitting geospatial coordinates and geo-mapping challenges. The Geographic Calculator 2019 includes precise and reliable tools such as Canadian DLS (Dominion Land Survey) Land Grid, seismic tools, tool for checking the distances between different locations, geospatial conversion tools, geographic area survey tools, and more.
Finally, Geographic Calculator 2019 supports a wide variety of file formats along with the largest database of mapping parameters. In fact, Geographic Calculator 2019 has made it possible for geographers to import their geographic data into a comprehensive interface and remove any information they need.
In other words, the Geographic Calculator 32-64 Bit helps to simplify and raise the level of confidence in tasks such as converting coordinates and calculating distances and distances and creating a database of latitude and longitude points.
- Interactive and intuitive interface.
- Has project management tools in the process of data processing and workflow.
- Ability to determine the level of access to the data source.
- Batch conversion of geographic coordinates.
- Access, maintain and convert SEG, SPS, and UKOOA formatted ASCII files.
- Upload and convert SEG Y (Society of Exploration Geophysicists).
- Quick access to the latest files used in the software.
- Has an XML-based coordinate object library.
- Ability to customize and send all parts of GeoCalc data source to Global Mapper.