In a few days ago, we introduced a software application that allowed the user to install multiple operating systems. Of course, not how many operating systems can be installed separately, but how many operating systems are loaded in one Windows, and exactly in the virtual form! VirtualBox we’ve already introduced is very famous and is still the best. The address of VirtualBox application is named VMware Workstation.
This time, we intend to introduce a similar tool to VMware Workstation. Finally, VirtualBox 6.0 is Sun’s product. VirtualBox 6 is the name of the software that allows users to use multiple operating systems virtually to the user. In addition, VirtualBox 6 works better in many ways than VMware Workstation.
For example, the volume of the VMware Workstation is about 450 MB and will require relatively large space as well. On the contrary, Oracle’s VirtualBox is only about 90 MB in size and is not comparable to the VMware Workstation volume.
- Lower volume than similar software.
- Support for a variety of operating systems.
- Convenient loading of operating systems.
- Ability to establish a network between the virtual and virtual operating system.
- Use of all hardware resources such as optical drives, floppy drives.
- Internet connection.
- The ability to install the operating system from the image.
- Ability to adjust space occupied from hard drive, RAM, graphics.
- Photo capture from the virtual operating system.
- Very easy to use software and free software.