Various software designed by one of the companies producing data recovery software with its own features and tools.
With the help of R-Studio 8.10 Network Edition, users can easily retrieve their lost data and re-replace them with missing data. R-Studio Network Edition 8 is a semi-professional software for engineers, network administrators, and network analyzers. It allows you to recover lost data and information from TCP / IP or any other protocol under Windows-based networks.
The R-Studio 8.10 software supports FAT drives (FAT12, FAT16, FAT32), NTFS, NTFS5 to provide full back up support, and is compatible with Windows 2000/2003 / XP / Vista versions. The R-STUDIO software was designed and manufactured by R-tools Technology.
- A very simple environment like Windows.
- Ability to capture image files from different hard drives or partitions.
- Restore deleted documents.
- The ability to recover data lost by viruses.
- Ability to compress or collapse image files captured by the software and save it.
- Restore data in Windows networks.
- Ability to install on Windows 9x, ME, NT, 2000, XP, 2003 Server, Vista, 7, 8.
- View the contents of files or memory and edit it professionally by the hexadecimal editor.
- Deep and advanced search capabilities.
Easily retrieve your lost data and re-replace them with missing data.