The Rhinoceros software (also called Rhino) is software designed for the industrial and advanced design of 3D models developed by Robert McNeill. The Rhinoceros WIP 7.0 software is based on the Nurbs mathematical model, which is very advanced and powerful in designing arches and crescent surfaces.
Rhinoceros 7.0 software developers have been trying to bring 3D software to a very different format than other software on the market to solve a wide range of designer needs and a much more affordable price than Rhinoceros WIP 7.0. Competing hardware.
Finally, Rhinoceros WIP 7.0 is used in a variety of industries such as industrial design, architecture, water industry, jewelry design, car design, CAD, CAM, rapid prototyping, reverse engineering, product design, and graphic design.
Rhinoceros supports Visual Basic programming language and has an SDK and an internal system plugin called Grasshopper.
- Very precise design of curves and shapes arches.
- Unlimited editing.
- Ability to provide a two-dimensional draft version, annotation, and illustration of models.
- Ability to exchange files with other software design, drawing, engineering design, engineering, analysis, rendering, animation, and illustration.
- Very simple user interface.
- Support for 3D printers and scanners and digital instruments.
- Very high speed.
- Compatibility with different versions of Windows.