SQL Server Management Studio 2012 (SSMS) is the name of Microsoft’s official software that was first released in 2005 to manage and organize databases. It has a suite of advanced tools for working with databases, managing, configuring, and generally working with SQL databases and using its capabilities and objects.
In this post from Getpczone, with the introduction of the latest version of SQL Server Enterprise Edition 2012, we are dear visitors of Getpczone. As you know, in order to manage databases in SQL Server, you need to use its management tool.
Microsoft is offering SQL Server Management Studio 2012 Free Download to duplicates of different .NET, ASP.NET and more languages. With SQL Server Enterprise Edition 2012, you can view database tables and access them in a tree view and edit their contents. It is also possible to execute queries and build processors.
- Management of SQL databases.
- Microsoft’s official and suggested .NET duplication tool.
- Suitable for professional database management and data entry and extraction.
- Ability to build new databases, tables, add new data, etc.
- Manage, delete, edit and rename database table columns.
- Ability to execute SQL queries and build procedure storages.
- Compatibility with SQL Server 2008 to SQL Server 2016.