Staad Pro CONNECT Edition 22.00 is a special engineering software for civil engineering students who help them build and measure accurate structures such as residential buildings, skyscrapers, storage tanks, tunnels and more. An important feature of Staad Pro CONNECT Edition 22 is the analysis of various user structures, which includes static, dynamic, P-Delta and nonlinear analysis.
In the editorial and structural analysis section, users can access building codes from different countries such as the United States, England, Canada, Australia, France, Germany, Spain, Norway, Finland, and in the latest version of India and more than 30 other countries.
The user interface of Staad Pro CONNECT Edition is advanced, but at the same time, novice users can easily work with Staad Pro CONNECT Edition 22.00.00 and quickly develop complex models and environments within the software and publish them in various formats. They do. Also, the reporting capability of the results obtained after building any structure is another important feature of this software.
- Ability to build and analyze data in a 3D environment.
- Construction regulations in more than 40 countries of the world and design rules with different materials such as steel, concrete, wood, aluminum, and composite sections.
- Automatic conversion of the physical model into a comprehensive model for reporting.
- Ability to send structures directly to various software such as AECOsim Building Designer, AutoPIPE, Revit and Tekla.
The special engineering software for civil engineering students.
- Developer :
- Version :
- Language :English
- Update :
- License :
- Systems :
- Downloads :
- Vote Software :(2 votes, Average: 5)
- Compatibility :Windows 10 / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 8.1