SysTools Exchange Recovery 10.1 Download 32-64 bit is proven software that can efficiently scan and recover corrupted Exchange EDB files with high accuracy. This professional tool is compatible with Exchange Server versions 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, and 2003.
Review Of SysTools Exchange Recovery Download 32-64 bit
This tool can restore all your Exchange mailbox items in just a few clicks. It is also useful for saving Exchange mailbox data such as MBOX, PDF, PST, EML, MSG, HTML, Exchange Server, and Office 365.
The tool’s advanced algorithms allow users to recover even permanently deleted Exchange mailbox items. Download the latest version of Exchange recovery software on your Windows PC and restore Exchange mailbox data without errors.
Technical aspects of SysTools Exchange Recovery tool
In an Exchange environment, EDB corruption can occur for various reasons. This can also result in false shutdown errors, database mounting issues, and logical corruption issues.
Exchange Server Recovery Software to Recover EDB
Then along comes the exemplary software that saves the day by solving the problem in no time.
In fact, the technical characteristics of the software are a real weapon in dealing with corruption problems. Let’s take a look.
Proven tool restores public (pub.edb) and private (priv.edb) mailbox folders from Exchange. Additionally, mailbox attributes such as emails, contacts, calendars, tasks, diaries, notes, attachments, etc. can also be recovered.
Moreover, even if the EDB file is encrypted with SMIME and OpenPGP, this versatile software can decrypt it and recover the corrupted EDB file. You May Also get Transmutr Artist 1.2.11 Download x64
Features Of SysTools Exchange Recovery 10.1
- Perform comprehensive Exchange Server recovery while preserving data integrity.
- Recover emails, contacts, calendars, tasks, diaries, notes and attachments
- Restore public (Pub.edb) and private (Priv.edb) mailbox folders in Exchange
- Save scanned copies of corrupted EDB files and reload them later for quick recovery
- Restores an Exchange mailbox stored in an unmounted offline EDB file
- Bulk remove email encryption (SMIME and OpenPGP) for Exchange EDB files
- Save recovered Exchange mailboxes to Live Exchange Server, MS Outlook, and EDB recovery tools
- Advanced features: filtering based on date and time, file naming options
- Maintains a folder hierarchy of folders and files in Exchange users’ mailboxes.
- Save Exchange mailbox data as MBOX/PDF/EML/MSG/PST/HTML/Exchange Server/Office 365
Recover Emails, Contacts, Calendar, Tasks, Journals, Notes & Attachments