RockWare LogPlot 8.0 Revision 2019.02.28 is one of the most advanced and powerful tools for drawing stratigraphic charts, linguistics, and geophysical logs. Since 1983, scientists and geological researchers have used this software, a tool with a high level of user-friendliness, to visualize geotechnical, environmental, and mineral data. LogPlot 8.0 delivers your data infinitely and scrollable, as well as in a few separate pages, so you can save one or more pages of this data in PDF or HTML. In addition, you have the ability to save reports as BMP, TIFF, and PNG images.
Other Specifications: Using LogPlot 8.0 Revision 2019, you can be able to look at the graphs carefully for precise information on porosity, lithology columns, and more. Refer to these results in your research. The remarkable points of LogPlot 8.0 Revision are simple and easy to use. So that you can easily operate with the columns and rows of information and data available in each cell.
- Powerful and simple graphics environment.
- Powerful data editor with the ability to filter information.
- Designer logs are powerful and flexible with up to 40 ready-made templates.
- Interactive Log Preview.
- Easy project management and quick access to files.
- Possibility to do hands.
- Provide output in a variety of image formats.
- A handy guide for all parts.
LogPlot is an easy-to-use log plotting program with a flexible log layout and intuitive data editor.