MSC Apex Iberian Lynx x64 is the award-winning 3D modeling software. You can design different components, and combine these components together with the simple interface that the program provides. Structures such as large cranes, ships, etc., have difficulty modeling due to their very large components and usually consist of 1,000 components, which put together these components very much on time and also difficult. Ultimately, the simulation of such structures usually lasts more than 1 month and eventually, engineers are forced to use approximate methods with frequent attempts to simulate such simulations.
With the introduction of new geometry and creative user interface, MSC Apex Iberian Lynx allows engineers to put a lot of work into the program to be automated. Despite the various analytical capabilities that this software provides the user, engineers can examine the structure from different aspects.
- Definition of new geometry for the design of complex structures.
- Intelligent software, automating some engineering operations.
- There are various analyzes such as Fourier transform for structural analysis.
- Review the complexity, strength, and stability of large collections.
- Possibility to put together different components, with simplicity as much as possible.