WinMount 3.5.1018 software is a simple simulator for images that can easily be used as a virtual drive. The features of WinMount are similar to other software offered in this regard, but the most important difference and its superiority over competitors is the ability to run RAR, Zip, and 7Z formats on a virtual drive.
Without the need to execute bulky files compressed with these formats or to be exhausted, WinMount 32-64 Bit can be easily and programmatically created, as a regular folder, to reduce the contents of compressed files.
This simulator supports most popular formats in conjunction with images and can load various formats in virtual memory. The low volume and ease of use are also key to using WinMount 3.5. Another feature of WinMount Latest Version is the support for images that Norton Ghost has backed up; WinMount 2019 can display the contents of these images without retrieval, which is a very important point for professional users.
- The ability to build a virtual drive.
- Support for formats used for images.
- Possibility to load zip files in RAR, Zip and 7Z format in the virtual drive.
- Very convenient application speed.
- Ability to run Norton Ghost images without restoring the image.
- Compatible with different versions of Windows including popular Windows 7.
Best software for Building a virtual drive.