MedCalc 19.0.3 Multilingual is a complete and useful application designed for analyzing and performing statistical computations in the natural sciences. Finally, MedCalc 19.0.3 has a fast, user-friendly and reliable interface, and provides you with comprehensive tools in this area.
MedCalc 19.0.3 input can be files from Excel, SPSS, DBase, Lotus or files in SYLK, DIF or text formats. The program also includes tools for analyzing ROC curves and the Bland & Altman Plane and the Passing Regression, and Bablok and Deming for research on ratios.
- Has a WYSIWYG text editor.
- The possibility of importing information from statistical software such as Excel, SPSS, Dbase, Lotus.
- Import files in SYLK, DIF or text formats.
- Having a variety of graphs.
- Wide possibilities in working with graphs.
- Ability to plot a graph from statistical data.
- Sub-grouping for graphs.
- Analysis of various statistical curves (ROC curve).
- Have a full guide to use as well as online tips.
- Performing various analyzes and calculations on data.
- Calculate the ratio of the probability and positive and negative predictive value.
- Draw charts with text boxes, lines, arrows, and relationships.
- Fast installation and simple and high-speed user interface.