PyroSim is a powerful fire simulator, a popular software for increasing the speed and accuracy of working with FDS models. In fact, Thunderhead Pathfinder is a graphical interface for the Fire Dynamics Simulator (FDS) simulator, which simulates and analyzes the high precision of movement and smoke behavior, temperature, and toxic gases emitted.
With Thunderhead Engineering Pathfinder 2019, you can easily set up a fake fire in a specific environment by setting different parameters and then see how this fire spreads, what kind of guns it has and what the concentration of toxic gases is. And the temperature is released. This information will be very valuable for the safer design of residential buildings and housing.
- Can import CAD models including DXF and DWG.
- Use several types of textures or mesh.
- Parallel processing to improve FDS runtime.
- User interface translated into several different languages.
- Supports the HVAC system.
- Ability to import existing FDS models.
- Having a library of different specifications to increase the speed of the model and reduce the error.
- Interactive editing of objects in the model.
- Having different design tools to quickly create the models you want.
- Supports SmokeView to view smoke, temperature, acceleration and other FDS output parameters at any time from the analysis process.
- Perfect followers of 32-bit and 64-bit operating systems.
- The ability to simulate clustering on the bed of a network of computers.
Simulates and analyzes the high precision of movement and smoke behavior