MiniTool Partition Wizard Technician 11.0 is a professional and highly renowned software for partitioning disk types. The MiniTool Partition Wizard enables you to partition your hard disk, memory card, or flash disk in a user-friendly environment, and resize each one to fit your needs.
For example, the C-Drive, which is only responsible for storing Windows and software files, does not require a higher volume than the ultimate 200-gigabyte, of course, 200 gigabytes for professionals and jobs like photography, film-making, and more. Otherwise, the size of the 70 to 100 GB for this partition is enough.
Sometimes we encounter laptops or computers that only have one drive! Therefore, every bug on Windows that results in a Windows switch decision will remove all user information. In these cases, you can partition the hard disk according to your taste using the MiniTool Partition Wizard.
One of the most important benefits of the MiniTool Partition Wizard Technician is that, with flexible options and options, you can even add a portion of their free space to other drives, even without losing data.
The MiniTool Partition Wizard Technician 11.0 generally has very functional tasks such as Merge Partition, Move / Resize Partition, Copy Partition, Create Partition, Split Partition, Delete Partition, Format Partition, and Convert File System, each of which can in certain cases User help.
- Ability to expand the volume of a drive and add the amount of free space of a drive
- The ability to combine 2 drives together and build a large partition.
- Support for defining NTFS, Fat, Fat 32, ext2, ext3, and ext4 partitions.
- Ability to convert MBR to GPT.
- Accurate partitioning of each disk without compromising their data.
- Supports disk partitioning, flash disk, memory card.
- Supports Linux, Unix, Mac and Windows partition formats.
A partition management program for hard disk drives.