PonyProg V207a is a simple but powerful application. Finally, PonyProg has a user-friendly environment that can be used in Windows and Linux operating systems. The purpose of PonyProg is to write and read on any type of serial device. It supports Bass I²C, Microwire, SPI, and ATMEL and PIC chips.
Planning via SI-Prog hardware. By combining PonyProg and hardware, you can program the EEPROM via GSM and TV.
- Read/Write CSM format file.
- Read/Write Motorola S-record format file.
- Write both the Flash and EEPROM memory of the AVR micro at once.
- Serial number programming.
- Script files for batch programming.
- Enhanced buffer edit, text, and hexadecimal.