Vetcalculators 2.9.86 APK Download is a powerful software Search for any included Drug on the Home page for a quick dose calculation. Vetcalculators 2.9.86 Free Download now you can from Getpczone with the direct download single link fast speed high dedicated server pause and so resume available for all time. So The Vetcalculators 2.9.86 Free Download comes with new features and updates from the Vetcalculators company. we provide just trial version software for 30 days only if you want to buy this software so please go to his company. please click on the below download link.
Free Download Vetcalculators 2.9.86 APK is a series of drug dosage calculators for Veterinarians and technicians. Search for any included Drugs on the Home web page for a quick dose calculation. In addition, Free Download Vetcalculators 2.9.86 APK Includes an in-App popup numeric calculator, for rapid calculations while the use of the App.
Includes Emergency & Anesthetic drugs, Antibiotics, Constant Rate Infusions (Single & multiple drug & loading doses), IV Fluid Rates, Chocolate Toxicity, Calorie requirements, Blood Transfusions, a Blood Glucose Curve Generator & Unit conversion calculators, which include Weight, Temperature, Body Surface Area, mg to ug, cc’s to ounces’, cm’s to inches. You Can Also Download Night Mode Camera 2.9.3 APK Free
Features Of Vetcalculators 2.9.86 APK Download
- Search for any covered Drug on the Home page for a speedy dose calculation.
- User-Friendly interface.
- Includes an in-App popup numeric calculator, for quick calculations whilst using the App.
- You can make your personal drug dosage calculators by including and saving your favorite tablets in “My Drugs”.
- Enter patient data such as ID, Pet and Owner Names, Sex, Age, and Species as well as notes about the patient.
- Save your entered Patients.
- Built-in Document and QR Code scanner.
- Works on telephone and so tablet.
- No internet connectivity is necessary.
- Print outcomes easily or export as a PDF.
- Includes regular laboratory reference ranges for Hematology and so Chemistry.
Search for any included Drugs on the Home page for a quick dose calculation.