Auslogics Duplicate File Finder 184.108.40.206 There are always unused and sometimes duplicate files occupying a significant portion of the hard drive and producing false space. This space has always been a source of frustration for users, causing troubles in speed and system performance.
By identifying duplicate files, Auslogics Duplicate File Finder 7 can free up a significant amount of hard drive by deleting them. Duplicate File Finder 7.0 provides the best possible use of these false spaces and allows you to use all the hard disk space.
On computers of all users, there are often files that may have been copied several times, and due to the advancement of computer science and the increasing increase in hard drive capacity, finding and deleting these files is almost impossible. Duplicate files have a lot of disadvantages for the system, including memory and slow down the system and so on.
- Identify and remove duplicate files on the computer.
- Searchable in various drives of hard drives, CDs and DVDs, flash drives, external hard drives.
- Having multiple filters to identify duplicate files (creation date, volume, content, file name, etc.)
- Ability to search by file format (photo, song, movie, etc.)
- Clear duplicate files and free hard disk space.
- Simple and easy user interface.