Manage files based on HEX value. When you need to manage and organize files on a hard drive, you need a tool specifically designed for it. HxD Hex for 32 and 64 bit is one such tool that is responsible for editing any binary functions with an option for managing various disk partitions.
The Kite’s editing function is an option to have a compiler within the lively interface. Inbuilt Debugger is also useful for achieving all Windows-based binary programs. In fact, you can use the file for any size within the interface. Additionally, you can also perform risk functionality that includes security measures inside HxD Hex Editor to achieve similar results.
The search and replace function is ideal when it comes to running the entire search function inside the interface. You will have an option to access all internal and external storage devices. Additionally, you can always select storage devices from specific parts in which to place each of the files in the patch memory.
- The memory section is labeled with the data tag.
- Disk-Editor: Hard disk, floppy disk, ZIP-disk, USB flash drive, CD.
- Read and write RAW from disks and drives.
- Supports Win9x, WinNT and above.
- Instant opening.
- Up to 8EB; Open and edit very fast.
- Liberal, however safe, file sharing with other apps.
- Quick search and replacement for a variety of flexible and fast data types.
- Checksum-Generator: Checksum, CRCs, Custom CRC, SHA-1, SHA-512, MD5.
- File Comparison (Simple).
- Export data to various formats.
- Data types: text (including Unicode), hex values, integer, and float.
- View data in ANSI, DOS, EBCDIC, and Macintosh characters.